.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Mea culpa.


OK, I'll admit it. I bit off more than I could chew. Trying to have a blog entry for every concert date on the fall tour just didn’t work, and put me in a downward blogging spiral where I felt like I couldn’t begin again until that task was completed. So I’ve swallowed my pride and am beginning anew here. I may have some future “On The Road Again” entries, and I may not. But I am determined to share my thoughts here more regularly. And I hope I can regain your trust—the trust that erodes when you visit every once in a while for months on end, coming up empty-handed each time. Please accept my apologies, and here’s to blogging in 2006.

4 Comments:

Blogger Eduardo Mano said...

Ok, no problem!
:D
Hope to be reading more from you.

Eduardo Mano
Rio de Janeiro | Brazil

4:33 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking forward to it.

MattGrace

3:05 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, dude, blog on, as they say...

good to have you back

5:48 PM

 
Blogger Jeremy said...

blog on!

8:03 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home