.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Monkey see, monkey do.

So, my friends Jeremy and Kierstin both did this on their blogs. I thought I'd give it a try.

my name: Matthew Smith

childhood ambition: To be a scientist. This idea was abandoned after I realized it wasn't all about cool experiments, and involved math.

fondest memory: Any day with my wife

soundtrack: U2

retreat: Immersing myself in a good novel, preferably a children's novel (like Narnia or Harry Potter)

wildest dream: To play music for a living, married to my wife-- I'm living the dream.

proudest moment: Getting an email from Kevin telling me that Matt Odmark had played guitar on the original recording of "Come Ye Sinners."

biggest challenge: Trusting Christ instead of my own schemes.

alarm clock: A Sony Dream Machine, given to me as a high school graduation gift from my aunt and uncle. I plan on using it for the rest of my life.

perfect day: Involves some combination of other things listed here.

first job: Selling photographs

indulgence: Sushi

last purchase: A very cheap digital camcorder

favorite movie: The Incredibles

inspiration: My friends

my life: Is more blessed than I could have imagined.

my card: Davidson County library

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home