.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, May 05, 2006

Back and busy.

It's been a week since I returned from Ecuador. It was a beautiful trip, and I'll share some pictures and more here soon. (Soonish.)

A few hours after I arrived home, a virus hit me and I've been sluggish ever since. (I'm pretty sure it was an American virus that I had been carrying in my system, rather than an Ecuadorian one.)

This past Tuesday and Wednesday, Cason Cooley and I began tracking my new solo record. I am so excited about it that I can barely contain myself. More on this later, including pics.

Today, I checked in on the always thought-provoking, never-safe blog by Brian T Murphy. Though he has no problem writing paragraphs upon paragraphs of interesting stuff, this wordless post, with a title to put it all in context, took me aback.

After you go there, please consider going here and then here.

4 Comments:

Blogger 4given said...

Thank you for this post. Profound reminder of how shallow I can be when I get my eyes off of Christ and on to me.

9:33 AM

 
Blogger Brian T. Murphy said...

matthew, thanks for the link. I like your description of my web log as being never-safe, even though I'm not sure what you mean by that.

interested to hear about your new solo record. I'm assuming it's all hymns. new material? stuff you've written? ig stuff?

10:15 PM

 
Blogger Daniel Hames said...

Brian, he's not being metaphorical. He means that your blog is dangerous!

7:35 AM

 
Blogger Matthew Smith said...

One time I touched Brian's blog and got an ouchy.

8:13 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home