.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Old post, new record.

So...I meant to post these pictures a couple of months ago. Three days after I got back from my trip to Ecuador, I hit the ground running. A full day of booking on that Monday gave way to two days of tracking for my new solo record on Tuesday and Wednesday. I was sick (making my guide vocals both pitiful and painful to hear), but despite my Dayquil-enduced haze, it was an exciting time. The band was Jeff Irwin (bass), Paul Moak (acoustic guitar), and Will Sayles (drums). We tracked six songs in two days at Paul's studio, The Smoak Stack, here in Nashville. Cason Cooley, who produced Even When My Heart Is Breaking and Derek Webb's Mockingbird, is again taking the helm on this project. More soon.

Irwin.

Sayles.

Moak.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home