.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, July 31, 2006

Second Huntsville Sunday.

Got back last night from our second Sunday at Southwood Presbyterian-- here are the songs that we played in morning worship:

Song Of Praise – Come Ye Sinners

Song of Confession (solo)– Jesus I Come

Songs of Thanks
1) O Love That Will Not Let Me Go
2) On Jordan’s Stormy Banks

Offertory (solo) – None Among*

Song of Preparation –Thou Lovely Source Of True Delight

Song After Sermon – Jesus I Am Resting*

Cason and I had lunch AND dinner at Nothing But Noodles (not as good as Noodles and Company but still very good). The evening concert was in their youth building, which is called The Lodge. Cason played acoustic guitar on some songs, and keyboard on others. Here's the setlist:

And Can It Be
His Love Can Never Fail*
Let Us Love And Sing And Wonder
Come Ye Sinners
All I Owe*
I Asked The Lord
My Lord I Did Not Choose You*
Free Grace
-Q&A-
'Tis So Sweet To Trust In Jesus
Be Thou My Vision

Most of these can be found in the RUF Hymnbook.

Thanks to all the volunteers and others who made these past two Sundays happen-- Southwood was great to us, and I'd love to come back sometime soon.

*Songs from my upcoming record, All I Owe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home