.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, July 24, 2006

Sunday morning in Huntsville, AL.

Yesterday morning I rose at five o' clock (breakfast: hard-boiled egg, cup of Honey Nut Cheerios, Black Cherry Almond Clif Bar) and drove down with Cason to Huntsville, AL, where we led worship at Southwood Presbyterian. Here are the songs we played:

Song Of Praise – Thy Mercy

Songs of Thanks-
Jesus, What A Friend For Sinners
Let Us Love And Sing And Wonder
Be Thou My Vision

Offering Song (solo) – All I Owe

Song of Preparation – ‘Tis So Sweet To Trust In Jesus

Song After Sermon – I Heard The Voice Of Jesus Say

Free sheet music for all of these (except "All I Owe") is available at the RUF Hymnbook Online.

Afterwards we ate ribs (yum) at the home of some old friends before heading back to Nashville. We're going back this coming Sunday to lead worship again, as well as play a concert that night. If you live nearby, we hope to see you there. Info here.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Matthew: I will try to make it, but I promise nothing. I'm doing the Blogathon from 0800 Saturday to 0800 Sunday, which means no sleep, then church after that, and then some gospel singing competition/fundraiser thing that afternoon. Yeah, pretty much no sleep all weekend, so who knows if I'll be conscious by Sunday evening. If I am, I will come by. :)

2:50 PM

 
Blogger Matthew Smith said...

Excuses, excuses. Are you a mere man? No! You're a Dot Netter!

Seriously though, I hope it works out for you to come, but I'll understand if you can't.

5:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home