.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

U2's new record leaked by a handheld recorder.

Just a quick note here to say I just found out that about nine eighteen minutes of bootlegged U2 that have been leaked on the internet...by someone who taped them on a handheld recorder. The band have been in the studio working on their next album, and this sounds like it's the early fruit of their labor. The songs are very melodic, and already feature some great solos from The Edge. I can't wait! Clips page.

"All my life I've been waiting for a moment of you"

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hope its better than their last one.

4:18 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think U2 sounds a lot like The Newsboys and Delirious. Especially with their guitar playing.

Is U2 a christian band? they do swear alot right?

4:21 PM

 
Blogger Seth Ward said...

Hey, I kind of liked the last album. Raw and nasty. The "hola!" yell in Vertigo was kinda cheezy but I still thought it was on the whole was classic U2. The new stuff sounds awesome. Can' t wait. Thanks for the sneak-peak.

10:37 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home