.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Video Preview: "Thy Blood Was Shed For Me"

Cason and I have been working on my solo record for the past couple of months, and I've wanted to somehow post a preview of what it sounds like. Today we recorded electric guitars with Paul Moak on several songs, and I videotaped a bit of it.

Here's Paul adding some guitar to a hymn I wrote music for called "Thy Blood Was Shed For Me." The video itself isn't very interesting (it's choppy because it's dark in the studio, so I had my camera in low-light mode), but hopefully you'll like the music. Post a comment and let me know what you think.

The album will be called All I Owe.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lance Orton said...

sounds pretty good man. i like the bass part.

8:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home