.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, August 07, 2006

Blueberries.

Friday night, while my wife was out of town, I drove across town to Harris Teeter to get some sushi. Grocery store sushi isn't the best, but I didn't have many options. While I was there, I noticed that fresh blueberries were on sale. I grabbed a couple of pints and some sushi and went home, where I watched Part 1 of the Bob Dylan documentary No Direction Home (which was great). I ate almost the entire first pint of blueberries.

Folks, these things are good. They are like candy, except they are a SUPERFOOD. Broccoli is also a superfood. Don't get me wrong, I like broccoli, but I'm just saying, blueberries are a superfood too. And they're in season right now. Dig it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We took the kids to a pick your own blueberries farm in Franklin TN and you haven't lived til you eat them fresh off the bush! We picked about a gallon bucket and it was a blast.

8:46 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home