.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Square Peggers at Radio Cafe.

The Square Peg folks have started a residency at East Nashville's Radio Cafe, and last night I went to show some support. It was Sandra McCracken, Derek Webb, Randall Goodgame, Chris Mason, and Eric Peters. We weren't able to stay for the whole thing, but it was fun. Derek played "I Want A Broken Heart" and "Can't Lose You," and Sandra played "No More Tears" and "Goodbye George," the latter which is on her new album, Gravity | Love.


Pierce Pettis added a C chord to one of Randall's songs.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

no fair - why didn't someone tell me?

6:25 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how is it possible that i don't live there anymore.

Matt G

5:19 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll be 1) putting together my bootleg tonight and 2) posting my photos. Or so I hope.

Matthew, if you want, I'll bring you a pristine copy of the bootleg on Tuesday. I do that for people I actually attend concerts with, and ... well, you were sitting next to me. ;)

1:13 PM

 
Blogger Brian T. Murphy said...

pierce pettis is one of the most under-rated songwriters in america. love that guy.

10:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home