.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Back from tour.

Thanks to all who came out to see us on this tour. It was a lot of fun. If you took pictures, leave a comment with the link and I'll highlight the best ones. In the meantime, hilarity:


Representin' with my John Davis t-shirt.

The band defaces a tour poster to answer the question, "What would Matthew look like with a mustache?"

John Davis demonstrates what ROCK looks like.

John likes energy drinks.

We went bowling on this tour. Twice. Clint demonstrates his technique.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey brother...great time seeing you and your band again in sc - this time anderson, sc and last time taylors, sc - your ministry is such a blessing ... enjoy hearing the music and reading the lyrcis!

2:32 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oops...comment above from isaac fineman in greenville, sc :)

2:32 PM

 
Blogger travis said...

Random question...
Is John Davis reformed?

8:12 PM

 
Blogger Matthew Smith said...

Travis, you can find your answer in the comments section of this post. It's strange to me that people are so curious about this.

8:37 PM

 
Blogger travis said...

Thanks for the answer.. I guess I am just curious about other musicians that are reformed. Like when I found out you are a Mormon...

JUST KIDDING!

6:31 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No pictures but I did shoot a ton of video footage at your Durham show.

Here's a link to the ones I've edited.

Enjoy.

7:18 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey, sorry I missed you in Augusta, GA...you were at my church, no less (First Presbyterian Church)! I was hoping to go and see what's new, but other things came up.

My friends and I really enjoyed hanging out with you and Cason last year in Charleston at the Proximity Conference!

Hopefully, you'll be down this way again, soon! Take care!

8:14 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey i met you when you played at my church. you wouldn't sign my converse but that's cool, it was a bit stupid. anyway you guys were awesome.

1:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home